End User Computing Sales Specialist - Adelaide
Client Solutions - Sales Specialist (Workstation & Cloud Client Compute) Competitive salary Adelaide Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Client Solutions Outside Sales Specialist on our CSG team in Adelaide. Dell’s global business is based on expertise. It takes extraordinary knowledge to create technology that drives human progress. And it takes expert insight to sell those groundbreaking products. Our Product Specialists get to know a limited number of specialized products and services inside and out. As well as selling them directly, we’re called in to identify and support opportunities within particular customer accounts. We are the difference makers. Role Responsibilities
- Operate across the South Australian and Western Australian states
- Deliver growth across Dells specialised product portfolio including Precision Workstation, Rugged Latitude, Wyse Thin Client, UltraSharp and Large Format Display product lines
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both Dell and its Workforce Transformation solutions to differentiate our capabilities to clients and partners.
- Effectively position solutions for specialized workflows observed in Finance, Artificial intelligence, Virtual & Augmented reality use cases, as well as Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Energy, Manufacturing & Engineering industries.
- Develop a deep understanding of both the customers and competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C-level contacts and their teams.
- Has a strong understanding of End User Computing solutions in market
- Acts as a source of expertise for others in the sales function.
- Masters all corporate training materials, and stays current on enablement track and competency development.
- Work with Dell Technologies partners to propose differentiated solutions to help our clients.
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales targets, while managing current quarter business and subsequent quarters' pipeline proactively and consistently.
- Develop, maintain and share Customer Account Plans for your top strategic accounts, ensure theses are current, factual and easily accessible by the virtual team
- Builds and maintains network of colleagues and customers to share information and obtain prospects
- Minimum 5+ years of enterprise selling/account management experience
- Proven ability in closing complex deals.
- Experience in combination of technology and services; preferably End user computing
- Experience in managing sales cycles that can be lengthy, complex, and contract-heavy
- Proven ability to learn in a very fast-paced environment.
- Must be a team player - ability to interact with teammates and partners fairly, and respectfully; proactive / results-driven / strong problem solving skills
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: