Senior Merchandise Planner
JIVARO is currently working with an established Lifestyle brand based in Melbourne who are seeking a highly motivated, driven and passionate Senior Merchandise Planner to join their team.
In this role you will be working closely with the Merchandise Planner to assist with developing the business strategy and financials across the brand. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities and threats in the market to the business, and forecasting pre and post season. You will be responsible for managing and mentoring Junior team members as well as developing strong relationships internally and externally to grow your portfolio and achieve sales.
- Manage OTB, ensuring forecasts are correct and optimum stock levels are maintained
- Manage location and promotional planning and markdowns
- Create buying plans and set margin targets and price tables by product group
- Achieve critical financial targets such as sales, stock turn, and sell-through
- Manage and develop a team of passionate and results-driven Allocators
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports and recommendations
- Ensure strong communication across all levels of business
- Strong experience as a Merchandise Planner
- Demonstrated ability in retail planning
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong financial and numeracy skills
- Range planning and forecasting experience
- Generous remuneration
- Work with an iconic Australian retailer
- Career growth and opportunity to grow the Planning team
- Staff discounts and generous benefits
Like to know more?
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: