Contract Administrator – New Build Projects In Melbourne
My Client is a privately owned national Australian company with successful and well established offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. They have experienced 100% growth year on year for the last 3 years and with a number of new projects secured they are looking to bring on another proven Contract Administrator.
About the Role
The Management of the company are passionate, progressive and above all professional and as part of their next stage of growth they are now seeking to appoint a Contracts Administrator to join the team and assist in the delivery of these projects. As CA you will typically look after 2 projects concurrently. These could be a mixture of Fitout or new build projects valued up to $20m.
As Contract Administrator your core duties will include:
- Co-ordinate all site drawings and documents as well as taking a lead role in coordinating trades on site
- Site inspections and liaising with consultants, architects and engineers
- Preparation of RFI’s and Site Instructions
- Ensuring adherence to OH&S and QA standards
Skills and Experience
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Contract Administrator with Melbourne experience to further their career with a first rate builder. It could be an excellent opportunity for you if you are working for large Tier 2 or 1 builder and want to step into a smaller builder and fast track your career.
You must also have the following experience and qualifications;
- Must be a graduate of Construction Management
- Experience working for a Commercial builder in Melbourne
- A working knowledge of construction specific Acts, Codes and Regulations, specifically the Building Code of Australia, Security of Payments Act and the Work Health & Safety Act.
- Strong knowledge of Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
- Superior negotiation and communication skills to work in a collaborative nature with internal and external stakeholders to deliver project outcomes
- Genuine opportunity to grow and develop your career with a leading builder
- Fast track your career with a growing builder
- Work for a builder that fully resources projects
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the link below, or email Alex.email@example.com. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Alex Carson on 03 9252 2111.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: