Director Of Service (Oshc Coordinator) - Caulfield
Singleton Military Area, NSW
TeamKids provides exceptional experiences for children before and after school, and during the school holidays. We are passionate about bringing life to experiences that are fun, safe, and as enjoyable as possible. TeamKids is a sector leader, and the only provider with a low ratio of 1:10.
TeamKids also offers exciting Training and Development opportunities for our staff, to continue the growth of our team members as high-quality educators and professionals in the OSHC and Teaching industry.
Why work with TeamKids?
- Make more money than most first-year teaching graduates
- Flexible working arrangements
- Managing your own team, and supervising the children and OSHC service
- Collaborative and innovative culture
- Extensive career opportunities in a growing company
- Express your educational and creative flare in a non-restrictive environment
- No report writing!
We have amazing full-time opportunities available forDirectors of Service
at new schools which will be partnering with TeamKids from 2020 at locations including Caulfield, Elsternwick and Mordialloc. Roles range from a Director of Service (OSHC Coordinator, with a competitive full time starting salary) to casual Educators, with a flexibility to work around other commitments.
In these new roles, you will have the unique opportunity to lead a program from day 1 and be involved in resourcing, room setup and establishing relationships with the school community (including our amazing coffee days with new parents!).
TeamKids OSHC Coordinators or Directors of Service (DOS) as we call them, aregame changers
that are dedicated to making an impact in the lives of children in their care. Our DOS’s manage our Before and After care services, delivering a remarkable service that families rely upon.
Reporting to the Area Manager, the essential purpose of this role is to deliver a fun and enriching program that istruly remarkable
. This will be achieved by supporting and mentoring a high performing, skilled and engaged team of Educators within the service, and by providing an inclusive and fun environment in which children are safe, engaged and well supervised.
During the holidays you will either continue with TeamKids at your venue as the Holiday Program Manager, or you will join our Area Manager team to support our broad network of Holiday Programs.
This role is a perfect opportunity to continue developing yourself in the Education sector in a fun and educational environment, while building incredibly strong professional relationships with the school you are based.
If this sounds like the position and company for you, please apply below.
Please note, only candidates successful to the next recruitment stage will be contacted
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children Check?
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or Diploma of School Aged Care (or equivalent)?
- Do you have professional child care experience?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: