Senior Contract Administrator | Fitout/refurbishment Projects
SSA RECRUITMENT GROUP
My client are a leading Commercial/Fitout Builder that specialises in Government, Education, Health and Aged Care projects up to $20 mil. They have been awarded a number of new projects starting in 2020 and require a Senior Contract Administrator or a mid-level looking to make the step up.
Reporting to the Project Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparing scopes of work for sub-contractors.
- Awarding sub-contractor packages
- Administrating the head and sub-contract
- Prepare monthly cost reports for the directors of the company
- Submit variations and EOT's
- Provide support to the project management team
- Providing leadership within a high performing team
To be successful in this role you will require the following:
- Qualifications in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 3+ years experience in Contract Administration
- Experience in the commercial building sector
- Excellent writing, verbal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
Be apart of an outstanding, stable company that really treats their employees well. Working within a close-knit, supportive team with strong mentorship from its project leaders.
You will also benefit from:
- Competitive salary package based on experience up to $150K
- Progression pathway to Project Management
- Work in a company who promote a collaborative relationship with all members of staff
- Great company values who respect and empower to deliver outstanding results
- Stable company with an outstanding project portfolio going into 2020
If this role isn’t right, but you are interested in a confidential discussion please contact Ash on 0404 613 305 or email your updated CV to email@example.com to register for live roles.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: