Retail Sales Assistant | Optical Industry
Everton Hills, QLD
This company specialise in manufacturing and providing optical frames, glasses, and sunglasses. All the lenses and glasses are produced using German precision lens technology and frames are designed keeping in mind the latest European fashion trends. They are growing strength to strength and are planning to open 50 more stores in Australia in the next five years. They have many loyal and happy customers because of their timely delivery and services. With a multitude of frame options, they have something for everyone.
- Work in a flexible environment where no two days are the same.
- Have the choice of only working one Saturday or Sunday each week – Never both!
- Chances to reach the management position in the future.
This is a newly created role due to the growth of the company. It requires you to leverage your retail sales skills by attracting customers and maintaining relationships with them. It’s a fun and exciting role as they are always looking to promote and overservice their clients. Style the walk-in customers by adding an extra flair to their outfits.
- Style and advise the customer about the frames and glasses.
- Attract customers to the store by offering them services like free glass cleaning and eye assessments.
- On the job training will be provided from day one to ensure you succeed with the team.
If you love styling others and you are looking for a stable role with immense growth opportunity, then this position is for you. It is ideal to have 2-3 years of retail sales experience, not necessarily in the optical sector.
- Passionate about working in the Optical industry.
- Enjoying connecting with clients and find suitable stylish options for the outfits to go with any occasion!
- Possess excellent people and communication skills.
If you have the above criteria, apply below, or phone Declan on 07 3667 8895 for more information.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: