Contract Administrator - Construction
The Company: Specialising in commercial new build, industrial, retail and health projects from $10 million up to $50 million AUD in value, from concept design through to completion. Their ability to successfully win various interesting construction projects holds them in a strong position to attract the top talent and deliver their projects to a high quality. They have secured a strong pipeline for 2020 already and have projects starting in Feb that they are looking to appoint another savvy, influential, vibrant commercially astute Contract Administrator to their team on a permanent basis. The Role: With high commercial acumen, excellent negotiation skills and a sheer passion for your work, you will be required to work well autonomously, but also well within a team, communicating effectively with the Director’s and designated Project Manager daily. You will be focused negotiator, managing the financial aspects of sub-contract packages for mixed projects as required. Key Responsibilities:
- Progress claim assistance, external variations, preparation of subcontractor packages.
- Reviewing, negotiating, and finalising subcontracts.
- Administering RFI’s.
- Preparing subcontract packages (scopes, procurement and scheduling)
- You will have 5 years + experience working for a reputable Australian recognised Builder on mixed projects over $5 million
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent
- Experience in sub contract claims, variations, EOT’s and cost planning.
- A thirst for a challenge, energy to over achieve, and vision to exceed and grow within the business.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: