Pacific Center Planet of Adventures Pty Ltd
Airlie Beach, QLD
Pacific Center Planet of Adventures Pty Ltd are currently recruiting for a qualified Contract Administrator. The position is offered in Airlie Beach, QLD, 4802 in our head office. A salary of $55,000 plus 9.5% superannuation is being offered, the contract will be for a minimum of 5 years with full time 38 hour working week.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
- Must speak fluent English and Polish
- Must be available for travel, remote work and out of office hours communication
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in same or similar occupation (5 years preferred)
Tasks & Duties:
- Create, review and negotiate contracts with individual and institutional clients including CRICOS registered providers and migrants as well as marketing companies and social media providers
- Respond to inquiries & resolving administrative problems in relation to contracts associated with education consulting and migration advice services
- Advise managers on matters requiring their attention and implement their decisions in most effective way
- Manage documents relating to contracts, projects, programs and services required using LEAP LEGAL Migration Manager software and Microsoft Packages
- Create weekly reports in relation to the business’s services, marketing activities, sales and social media
- Collect personal data in relation to migration and enrollment contracts
- Report on cases progress to RMA and facilitate communication with clients
- Answer client emails and calls dealing with administrative matters, compliments and complaints
- Overseeing students’ progress and compliance dealing with CRICOS registered providers as per contracts signed
- Deal with changes of courses, visa applications and variations to contracts associated with change of scope of work
- Liaise with staff members of Pacific Center and other organizations relating to the business’s operations
- Process incoming data and maintaining client records – paper based & electronic up to date
- Maintain & prepare confidential client files/documents
- Contacting clients for follow ups in regards to their inquiries associated with contracts signed or proposed contracts.
- Negotiating and signing contracts associated with marketing activities internationally.
If you wish to apply for the position and you have the required qualifications and work experience, please supply a current copy of your resume including detailed work experience and qualification history along with cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 /year
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Preferred)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: