Trainee Automotive Tinter
Instant Windscreens and Tinting
Looking for a change in career or looking to begin your career? Well we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our team.
Instant Windscreens & Tinting is a family owned business that has grown to over 40 company owned stores in Australia and New Zealand. Due to our growth in the Hobart market, we want to recruit the right people to join our team..
Our company will ensure we look after you from day one, with training to becoming a qualified automotive and flat glass tinter. We will make sure you get home safe every day by ensuring that our team work in a safe environment and we take pride in teaching you how to deliver our quality service to our customers.
If you have a passion for cars and you are fussy about quality, then this role will give you the opportunity to progress your career in the Tinting industry.
The people we want to join our team should must have the following traits
- Have a neat and tidy presentation.
- Like to take pride in their work – attention to detail.
- Energetic/Enthusiastic approach to work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with everyone.
- Valid Manual Driver’s License.
If this is you then we are committed to offering you the following
- Full on the job training.
- Full time employment, excellent wages and conditions.
- Opportunity to gain valuable skills.
- Company uniform.
- Opportunity to grow with the business
If you are looking to join the winning team who looks after its own, gives great customer service with quality work in a fast paced work environment then apply now!
We are interviewing and hiring now!
If you have questions please call Rob on 6211 2000
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $0.00 /year
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: