Customer Service Advisor
Coolum Beach, QLD
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Salary: $39,582 + $2,850 commission (uncapped). OTE $42,432.
Potential to increase up to $48,510.
New training group - Monday July 6th
Epos Now exists to add value to the lives and businesses of our customers. We are the leader in cloud POS systems, helping over 30,000 businesses grow. We possess a market leading product and an award-winning brand. And being in a period of hyper growth, there has never been a more exciting time to join our team as a Customer Service Representative.
We look for a positive mindset, a proactive attitude and an excellent phone manner. Are you a confident rapport builder with a proven track record in any customer assistant, retail or hospitality setting? You may be the perfect fit to put our POS customers first.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will play a vital role in dealing with telephone, chat and web ticket customer contact following the purchase of our system. You will be handling customer support calls to onboard our new customers and resolve any queries in a timely and efficient manner.
Benefits worth getting excited about!
- Earn more without hard selling! An unmatched commission scheme for all call takers.
- Progression. Every Customer Service Manager has been internally promoted!
- An amazing, family type culture with regular team building events.
Customer Service Representative Duties:
- Delivering training for new customers during their on boarding process.
- Taking inbound customer support calls, answering web chats and support tickets.
- Providing excellent customer service, escalating where appropriate and accurately recording customer data.
- Upon customer request, making outbound calls to provide additional support & answer queries.
- Working to call time and upselling targets, using a ‘soft sales’ approach to proactively identify growth opportunities & attend to customer needs.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- A positive, confident communicator with a proven track record in any customer setting including retail, hospitality, barista, sales, charity work or public services.
- A proactive, motivated learner who is able to work independently.
- A resilient, calm individual who is empathetic towards others, determination to succeed while displaying genuine care for our customers is key!
- A highly organised, flexible personality with great attention to detail and fantastic energy!
To apply for this role please submit your updated CV and a cover letter outlining why you want to work for Epos Now.
Check out Trustpilot ('excellent') online for independent reviews and an insight into our products and services, Glassdoor (4.6) for reviews on us as an employer and our Instagram and YouTube page for an insight into our culture.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $39,582.00 – $42,432.00 per year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: