Part Time Sales Assistant
- Permanent part-time role available at our Malaga store
- Lots of perks, including bonus incentives and a fun team culture
- Great work-life balance with a friendly roster - every second weekend off!
Lighting is crucial to the way we live, work and feel, which is why we’re passionate about providing our customers with expert advice so that they can live brighter by making the best lighting choices. As a household name, we continue to grow year on year and expand into new markets and products. Trading for over 50 years, we owe our success to working together with an energetic approach, enthusiasm, care for others, and by acting responsibly and ethically.
With a passion for people, we value our teams and treat everyone as part of the Beacon family!
Based at our Malaga store and averaging approximately 40 hours per fortnight, the key responsibilities of this part-time role include:
- Providing expert professional customer service
- Developing strong product knowledge to assist customers in making the best product choice
- Achieving and exceeding personal sales targets
- Supporting other team members as required to ensure business goals are met
- Contributing to the overall presentation of the store through merchandising and general housekeeping
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following qualities:
- Previous experience in a retail environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to genuinely connect with your customers
- An energetic and enthusiastic approach to all aspects of your job
- Competency in POS systems and Microsoft Office
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise your work effectively
- A strong attention to detail
To reward you for your efforts, we offer a competitive rate of pay (including higher rates on weekends and public holidays), bonus incentives, paid birthday leave, generous staff discounts and on-site parking. Not your average retailer, our rosters will offer you a great work-life balance with no late nights and every second weekend off.
To set you up for success, we will invest in providing you with extensive training, including formal classroom sessions, on-the-job training and online learning modules. We will invite you to attend seasonal catalogue launches to give you a sneak peek of upcoming trends and products, and we offer genuine opportunities for career development and progression.
How to Apply
Click on 'Apply Now' and follow the process to complete your application.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: