Retail Assistant Store Manager: Hype Dc Robina
Accent Group is Australia’s leading footwear giant, with over 15 retail brands & 20 online platforms. Hype DC is Accent Group’s retailer of premium, limited and exclusive sneakers, hand selected from the world’s most iconic brands. Hosting brands such as Adidas, Reebok, Puma, Converse, Lacoste, Naked Wolfe, Senso and Superga – just to name a few, Hype DC is the top premium sneaker destination in Australia. We are Premium. Limited. Exclusive.
COVID-19 Candidate & Customer Update: We are committed to the health and safety of our teams, customers & the community. We have implemented a range of new health and safety measures across our stores, offices & warehouse including protective equipment, signage and social distancing procedures. During this time we may conduct our recruitment processes over phone or via digital channels. These measures are designed to slow the spread of COVID-19 and help protect our Communities.
Benefits & Culture:
- A lucrative package of up to $55k per annum
- Competitive bonus and commission structure
- 40% off Accent Group brands | Hype DC, Skechers, Platypus, Vans & many more
- Sunday to Thursday roster – two consecutive days off in a row to maintain a healthy work life balance
- Access to our Employee Benefits program which includes discounted Gym Memberships & Health Insurance packages
- Work among premium product alongside fellow passionate and dedicated sneakerheads
- Training & development to grow your career
- Opportunity to join the Future Leaders program which includes leadership training workshops, yearly global conferences, awards nights and much more
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 1 + years Retail Assistant Store Manager experience in a fast-paced environment
- A motivated & driven ‘Make it Happen’ attitude
- A passion for leading & inspiring a team to succeed
- The ability to think strategically to identify missed opportunities and have a proven track record in driving sales and KPI’s
- Being operationally excellent and experienced with stock control and visual merchandising
- Experience with effectively managing a roster & wage control
At Accent Group Limited we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We believe in the diversity of our people across age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, physical and mental ability. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, lace up those sneakers and APPLY NOW!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: