Service Advisor (Warwick Location)
Brisbane City, QLD
Our client is seeking an experienced Service Advisor to join their multi-franchised dealership in the Southern Downs region in QLD. The role would suit someone that is experienced with the role, and who wants long-term career prospects and is ready to escape the city lifestyle.
Located on the banks of the Condamine River, the historical town of Warwick is a pretty town with plenty on offer for someone ready to escape the city life. With museums, rodeos, one of Australia’s busiest regional raceways, historical architecture, gift, craft and fashion shops, there is lots on offer for a more relaxed lifestyle within a 2-hour drive of Brisbane.
As a Service Advisor, you will be an integral part of the service team. You will be responsible for ensuring our clients customers are kept up to date on the servicing of their vehicles at every stage. You will be liaising with both customers and staff to provide accurate advice and options.
- Minimum of 12 months Service Advisor experience
- Computer literate
- Good communication and selling skills
- Good time management and organisations skills
- Ability to problem solve in a timely manner
- Customer service focus
- Full Australian working rights (Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- Be professional and well presented
- Handle the demands of a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively within a positive team environment
- Valid manual licence (QLD)
This role would be suited to an experienced Service Advisor who is looking to the future for a long-term career in a positive dealership group. All brand experience will be considered.
A good remuneration package will be discussed with the successful candidate, including retainer plus super and commissions.
If you would like to know more about this Service Advisor role, please contact Katie Cummins on (07) 3160 2372 quoting job number AK5725. Resumes, enquiries and applications can be forwarded by email to email@example.com
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: