We are seeking an experienced Contract Administrator for a leading provider of commercial construction services in the Central West.
Our client, is a multi-award winning commercial construction company delivering high quality, innovative and sustainable projects in regional NSW, including major builds for Health, Education and Commercial ventures.
Due to continued growth, this company is seeking an experienced and professional Contract Administrator to be based at their head office in Bathurst, NSW.
This role is a great opportunity to utilise your expertise to deliver quality contract management services and initiatives to ensure the continued success of the business.
In this hands-on role, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure accurate end-to-end contract administration, tracking quotes, estimating, purchases, work and supply orders, cash flow, invoices and subcontractor expenditure. Travel across the Central West may be required, however, the role will be primarily based in the Bathurst office.
The role will also focus on:
- Understanding drawings, specifications and quality requirements for all site related activities
- Supporting the implementation of the project quality and control
- Assisting with planning, forecasting, analysing and reviewing company expenditure
- Ensuring materials are procured in advance to the requirements of the construction program
- Assisting in monitoring daily work activities to maximise the utilisation of resources
- Managing site related costs
- Preparing internal and external reports
- Maintaining project registers
- End-to-end administration
- Liaising with clients and key internal and external stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Contracts Administrator
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or trade qualified
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Outstanding organisational skills with a good eye for detail
- Excellent communication and technology skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well autonomously
- Commitment to health, safety, environment and quality policies and procedures
- Drivers Licence
- A supportive and collaborative team culture
- An exciting and diverse role where every day is different
- Ongoing, full time work in a regional location
- Attractive salary package tailored to experience
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click “Apply Now” button to upload your cover letter and resume.
For additional information please contact Kym Hilliard, Senior Recruitment Business Partner on 0436 819 515 or email@example.com.
Applications close on 27 September, 2020.
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff, Apprentices and Trainees.
With over 38 years industry experience operating in the Central West, Skillset provides a full range of end to end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation.
Skillset has a great range of exciting opportunities available, visit: https://skillset.com.au/job-vacancies/
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: