Retail Store Manager - Elcies Store (Tanunda)
Lutheran Community Care
- Make a difference in your community
- 9.00am to 5.15pm daily (except Tuesday), flexibility for days of work available
- Multiple positions available
Lutheran Community Care (LCC) provide community services on behalf of the Lutheran Church in SA & NT. Current programs include emergency relief, financial counselling, family support and education, foster care, housing and family shelter, and refugee services. LCC operates seven Op Shops (6 in SA and 1 in NT). The proceeds of all goods sold through Elcies are channeled back into the invaluable services that LCC provide to SA communities.
Do you tick our boxes….
We need dynamic and enthusiastic hands-on retailers with demonstrated leadership experience to manage the day to day operations of our brand-new op shop at Tanunda. We are looking for colleagues with the passion and drive to make Elcies stand out from the crowd.
Your creative flair will make the most of our diverse collection of fashion, furniture and homewares and the ability to "lead by example" to support our committed team of volunteers is a must. It's a busy role with multiple demands, you will need to have excellent time management skills and an ability to be flexible and cooperative to ensure the success of Elcies.
You will have experience in all aspects of retail including customer service, merchandising, cash handling and good computer skills, and;
- Lead a happy, clean, safe and inclusive workplace for all staff, volunteers and customers
- Provide a quality shopping experience for customers through the provision of high-quality recycled goods and professional upmarket displays
- Recruit, train and support volunteers in partnership with the Volunteer Administrator
- Provide day-to-day supervision and guidance of daily operations, including sorting, dispatch and logistics
- A valid Working with Child Check
- An unrestricted South Australian Driver's Licence
- A willingness to use your own vehicle at times (mileage reimbursed)
- Previous experience in volunteer management is preferred and will be highly regarded.
Do we tick your boxes….
You will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate under the Retail Award Level 5-7, a brand new work place and a new team of volunteers. Cherish the opportunity to give back to the community and work in an environment where having fun in your day is mandatory!
As a Christian based organisation, our values include respect for all people. We welcome applicants from all cultures and religions.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $29.00 - $31.00 per hour
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: