Analyst Stock/merchandise Planner In Melbourne
Join a close knit collaborative team in the textile and apparel industry, analysing sales figures and orders. This role will commence as part time 3 days per week until early 2021 and then change to full time maternity leave cover. This will be a fixed term contract with an approximate end date of end June 2021, to be confirmed with notice.
This exciting role will cover:
- Strong background in sales, forecasting and planning; specifically, stock/merchandise planning
- Analyse the weekly sales figures and forecast the future orders
- Make recommendations on forecast stock orders that need to be placed with the factory for stock
- Raising purchase orders
- Working out timelines and quantities based on analytical data/sales
- Generating weekly stock and sales reporting
You must have:
- Tertiary qualification in Finance or related business discipline
- Must be advanced in the use of Excel
- Have a very keen sense for accuracy and attention to detail
- Enjoy comparing data from different sheets (orders, inventory & shipping)
- Have the ability to identify trends in the figures
- Have excellent numerical skills
- Be happy to review the data for the majority of the day
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Be adaptable and flexible
Only applicants with the relevant experience will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: