Job Title : Retailer Support Officer
STATE GOVERNMENT OF WA
Pool Ref 21/01
Level 3 $71,896 - $77,717 PSCSAA
Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents only
Substantive Equality Statement
Lotterywest and Healthway are an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage applications from a diverse field, including Indigenous Australians, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, youth, and people with a disability which is supported by our Strategic Workforce Plan. If you're an applicant with a disability please click the attachment below to read about requesting adjustments.
Reporting to the Senior Retail Support Officer, the Retail Support Officer delivers a wide range of high quality business and administrative support services to our retailer customers and the general public. These services include the management of new and relocating outlets, sale of business, suspensions, terminations, weekly retailer financial reconciliations and other retailer support functions. The role has the following key areas of focus:
- Managing the Lotterywest retail network entry, relocation and exit processes
- Managing the administration of the Lotterywest Retailer Agreement
- Customer and stakeholder relationship management
- Effective customer issues management
- Process development, improvement and review
- Maintaining accurate records relating to the Lotterywest retail network
- Service and communication excellence
- Delivers quality operational support services to retailers across a large and diverse retail network
- Develops and improves relevant processes and tools used to deliver effective retailer support services
- Contributes to relevant contract, legislative, legal and risk requirements for the effective operation of the retailer support function
- Contributes to budget planning, allocation, expenditure and reporting to ensure the effective operation of the retailer support function
- Continuous improvement to the services offered to internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Develops positive and effective relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to support and improve quality service delivery and optimum business outcomes
- Undertakes other duties as required
Mandatory/Special Role Requirements
- Demonstrated experience delivering operational support services across a large and diverse retail network
- Demonstrated ability developing and improving relevant processes and tools used to deliver effective retailer support services
- Demonstrated experience contributing to relevant contract, legislative, legal and risk requirements for the effective operation of retailer support functions
- Demonstrated experience contributing to budget planning, allocation, expenditure and reporting to ensure the effective operation of the retailer support function
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders and business partners
For Further Job Related Information
Enquiries about the role can be directed to Melissa Cabilovski, Senior Retailer Support Officer on (08) 9488 6238.
Please download the job pack below and refer to the job pack for instructions on how to apply.
Suitable applicants may be considered for future similar employment opportunities during the next twelve (12) months at Lotterywest.
You can view and print these PDF attachments by downloading Adobe Reader.
WORK TYPE: Fixed Term - Full Time
CLOSING DATE: 2021-03-08 9:30 AM (YYYY-MM-DD)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: