Territory Merchandiser - Murray Bridge East
BIG Brand Influence Group
Murray Bridge, SA
- Work/Life Balance
- Work with established brands incl. Unilever, Hasbro & Coles
- Work allocated 2 weeks in advance
As a Territory Merchandiser, you will be responsible for an allocated territory visiting grocery, mass and independent stores to complete various merchandising tasks ranging from stock maintenance, planograms, point of sale set up and ensuring products have the best vantage point in store.
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry-leading experiential and field marketing organisation that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimisation. Our mobile workforce community is over 2,000 strong across Australia and NZ and includes experts in fields such as brand representation, sales, planograms and merchandising.
UP TO 10 - 20 hours per week on offer dependent on business requirements, flexibility is required across Monday to Friday.
Areas include but not limited to Murray Bridge East
Your responsibilities as a BIG Territory Merchandiser include:
- Building strong relationships with store personnel
- Negotiating promotional space
- Assembling and maintaining quality displays in-store
- Executing planograms to ensure our clients' products are well presented
- Submit accurate reporting and upload quality photos via smartphone
- Experience in a retail and or supermarket environment is highly desirable
- Strong communication, organisational skills and attention to detail
- An ability to work autonomously but with an overall team focus
- A current Australian driver’s licence and own reliable transport
- Live local, work locally!
- Receive your roster 2 weeks in advance
- Potential to work across different programs
- only successful candidates will be engaged.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: