Assistant Manager | Large Format | Berri
- Up to $55K + Super + rotating roster, working 1/3 weekends!
- Supermarket / Department Store management experience ESSENTIAL
- Growing brand with a growing national presence
Large Format Manager | Berri
About the Business
As one of Australia's most successful large format retailers, my client has a proven history of growth, even through the toughest of times. You will be joining a business focused on customer satisfaction, sales growth and team culture.
About the Role and You
As the Assistant Store Manager you will be excited to drive sales through your team as well as inventory management and stock standards. You will be able to demonstrate a history of success in a fast paced, high volume environment. On a daily basis, you will love leading by example and getting your hands dirty with stock and VM. You will be accountable for every aspect of the business including driving targets, overseeing sales and service standards, as well as managing the stores financial, operational and stock requirements.
You will bring:
- Proven Assistant MANAGEMENT background, preferably in a FMCG environment
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills
- Strong operational retail skills
- Exceptional communication and people skills
- An ability to embrace change at a store level and instil a culture of excitement
- Demonstrated VM / volume stock management abilities
- Passion for driving customer service
- A driven focus for success
- Up to $50K-$55K + Super based on experience
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Staff Discounts
- Support and Training to ensure your Success!
- Rotating Roster for Work / Life balance!
Maybe it's time for a NEW CHALLENGE? APPLY TODAY for a confidential chat!
Recruiter: Dannielle Zwirek | Reference: 168273
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Frontline Recruitment Group - Brisbane Retail on 07 3319 1861 or Dannielle on +61 426 077 694 quoting the reference number above. Otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: