Assistant Store Manager L Future Store Manager | Full Time | Northland
Work type:Full time
Location:VIC, Melbourne metro area
Creates outstanding customer experiences, driven to succeed, loves a target, truly professional, values diversity and inclusion. That’s about you. Since 1979, we’ve been sharing in brilliant moments with our customers and earned the reputation for quality jewellery along the way. We are open, trustworthy and share our knowledge. This is about us. Create your brilliance. This is what we can do together!
Join the Michael Hill team at our Northland store as an Assistant Store Manager. This is a gateway role to become a future leader with Michael Hill.
About the Opportunity
As a Michael Hill Manager you will drive our sales management systems to consistently achieve optimum profitability and growth within your store. Utilizing your strong-focused business ambition you will collaborate with your Store Manager to plan, monitor and develop a thriving and successful Michael Hill business. Our comprehensive training program will support and enable you to align your previous sales experience with our framework. We are seeking engaging leaders with previous demonstrated success in running a profitable business with a core focus on leadership and people development. This is a fantastic opportunity for both those who have excelled in either a sales environment or business development role.
More About You
- 3+ years of management experience leading sales teams
- Proven ability to deliver results in a sales driven and/or highly measured environment
- Business-focused ambition with a passion for success and outstanding customer service
- Ability to manage relationships at a variety of levels within the business
- Effective coach who has the ability to improve the performance of other team members and create a supportive, high performance culture within the store
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and public holidays
More About Us
We’re renowned for our ability to teach what you need to know to succeed. We’re committed to offering:
- Market leading remuneration package including bonus opportunities
- Fully funded, award winning training programs
- Flat organization structure with accountability
- The opportunity to be mentored by industry leaders
- Accelerated development for those with proven ability to deliver results
- Generous discounts on our Michael Hill jewellery
Realise your potential today! – apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: