Retail Store Manager | Dotti | Westfield Sydney
The Percy Group, QLD
Apply nowJob no:711646
Work type:Full time
Location:Sydney - Central
Categories:Retail - Management, Retail - Store
Dotti believes that fashion is meant to be fun! We regularly scout the high streets around the globe to provide fresh outfit inspiration to make sure you feel as if the world is your own personal catwalk.
Dotti are part of the one of the most successful Australian grown Retail Groups, inclusive of 7 brands – Dotti, Jacqui E, Jay Jays, Just Jeans, Peter Alexander, Portmans & Smiggle.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced fashion Retail Store Manager to join the Dotti family to lead and develop our team at our Dotti store in Sydney CBD!
To succeed in this role you will be motivated by driving sales and passionate about providing a memorable experience for the Dotti customer.
This is a full time position and will require availability over weekends, late night trading hours and public holidays. This role will position you well for future progression across the group and will support a Co-Manager within the store structure.
- Daily management of stock to minimise stock loss and maximise sales
- Implement brand visual merchandising strategies and promotional changes
- Develop, train and succession plan your team to increase productivity
- Create a safe working environment for your team and customers
- Roster your team in line with store’s trading profile
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Previous management experience, preferably in retail
- Ability to provide a genuine and unique customer experience
- Proven ability to achieve sales, wages, KPI’s & stock loss targets
- Previous Visual Merchandising experience working from a brief
- Experience in developing and coaching a team
- Structured 3 month training plan with Buddy Manager support
- Development plans to support your ongoing growth
- Competitive salary and the opportunity for monthly incentives
- 50% staff discounts on Dotti product
- Dedicated Management Training
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. Our outstanding leadership team have developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a 'can do' culture where employees see the difference they make.
HOW TO APPLY
This exciting and challenging opportunity awaits for a driven individual to take the next step in their career with Dotti – and conquer the fashion world.
Click the 'Apply for this job' button today!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: