Assistant Boutique Manager Burnside, Adelaide
Our Offer to you...
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team
- Seasonal wardrobes
- Excellent bonus structures and incentives
- Training and development
- Company Progression
- Immediate start
We are looking for a full-time Assistant Boutique Manager to support in overseeing the operations of the BurnsideBoutique.
You will be responsible for creating a competitive and profitable work environment which is committed to achieving the Scanlan Theodore business objectives.
Essentially, we are looking for a person who is highly sales focused, delivers exceptional customer service and is fully competent in managing staff.
In This Role, You Will Be Required To
- Drive a culture of high performers to deliver an exceptional client experience and exceed sales targets
- Support in all store administration including financial management, store operations and reporting
- Inspire and mentor the team as a role model and brand ambassador
- Focus on achieving sales targets
- Consistently strive to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Naturally create loyal customers with a positive and professional attitude
- Continually seek to develop new clients while maintaining existing relationships
- Accurately and efficiently complete all store operations administration
- Maintain boutique brand standards in terms of appearance, cleanliness & visual merchandising
- Be a Scanlan Theodore brand ambassador in all areas and lead by example
- Team player, establishing workable and effective relationships with all colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure, responsible, is highly organised, uses initiative and works proactively
- 5 day a week commitment
You are an experienced Assistant Boutique Manager who has a thorough understanding of Luxary fashion and understands how to sell and service premium products to clients.
Possessing excellent communication skills, you enjoy leading by example and are able to drive and motivate teams to achieve success.
Positivity, motivation and energy are qualities that you pride yourself for, along with your dynamic customer service-driven personality and innate eye for style.
To be successful in this role you need to meet the following essential skills, competencies and experience:
- Experience in a similar role in luxury fashion
- Able to manage budgets and interpret financial reports
- Achieve set sales targets
- Be a change manager, who is flexible and adapts easily to change
- Proactive and agile approach as the company expands
- Demonstrates clear decision making and problem-solving skills
- Able to identify talent and implement succession plans
- Capable of working under pressure
- Exemplary work performance history
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Able to establish strong professional working relationships
- Highly organised and effective delegation skills
- Be able to generate efficient rosters to create a high performing team
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: